Need a Court Order Enforcement Lawyer in Austin?

Contact Lawyer Jackson F. Gorski for Immediate Service!

Austin Divorce Decree Modification Lawyer

In the aftermath of a divorce, child custody battle, or any other civil matter that resulted in a ruling leading to court order, the parties are expected to comply with the order of the court.

When court order compliance doesn’t occur, it can create problems for the party on the other end of the order. Problems which the court intended to prevent.

For example, if one party was ordered to pay spousal maintenance (alimony) but doesn’t, it can put the receiving party and their family in dire financial straights.

Attorney Jackson F. Gorski, an experienced divorce lawyer, will represent your interests if a court order that you’re a party to isn’t being honored. To schedule a consultation with Attorney Jones to discuss your case, call our law office at 512-960-4646.

Ensuring Court Order Compliance

In order to ensure compliance with family or civil court orders, it may be necessary to file an enforcement if other efforts to get the ordered party to pay fail. The Law Office of Jackson F. Gorski is experienced enough to know what it takes to have a court order enforced, and Jack understands the importance to the receiving party of prompt service.

Do You Need Court Order Enforcement in Austin, TX?

Seek Legal Representation Immediately

Call Attorney Jackson F. Gorski Today.


Free Consultation

Common Reasons for Order Enforcement

Oftentimes, when The Law Office of Jackson F. Gorski is retained to execute order enforcement filings, it’s usually due to a failure to transfer property, failure to pay child support or alimony, or possession enforcement.

The safest and most effective way to promulgate court order enforcement is by contacting an attorney and using the family court system to your advantage. We do not recommend directly addressing the non-compliant party.

Contempt of Court

There are penalties for failing to adhere to a court order. Our first step would be to file an order for contempt of court. Once completed, a criminal penalty may be applied to the non-compliant party for violating the court order which could land them in the Travis County Jail for up to 6 months. Failure to adhere to a court order can also result in Texas Driver License suspension, wage garnishment, and numerous other stifling penalties.

Enforcing a Court Order

In order for a court order to be enforceable the terms of the order need to be unambiguous and specific in nature.

For example: the name of the person ordered, what that person is required to do, where it should be done, in addition to the “how” and “when”, should be clearly specified for a court order to be enforceable. Otherwise, further litigation may be required to elicit a clarification of the order from the issuing court.

False Accusations

Even if you were falsely accused of failing to comply with a court order, I can help you. You’ll need an experienced family law attorney on your side to ensure that your rights are defended and you realize a fair conclusion.

To get started, contact The Law Office of Jackson F. Gorski and ask to speak with Jack. The phone number to the law office is 512-960-4646. Attorney Jackson F. Gorski has assisted numerous Austinites in their fight to affect court order compliance.

We understand how the failure of one party to keep their end of agreement, or to adhere to a court order, can negative affect your life and the stability of your family.

Austin, TX Lawyer for Court Order Enforcement

The Law Office of Jackson F. Gorski

attorney jackson gorski

Contact Information

The Law Office of Jackson F. Gorski
702 Rio Grande St. #309
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: 512-960-4646

Send a Message

Contact Us